Friday 27 May 2011

The Hospital Group Reviews - Sheffied Clinic


To: All
Just want to say a massive thank you to all the staff at the Hospital Group in Sheffield. A special thanks to H for all her advice, time and assurance she gave me. To M for his kindness and care and to J for the after care I received.

I am so pleased with the end result and couldn't have gone through with it without your support. Thank you once again , love D.

To: H
Just want to say 'Thank You' for all your help and support. Thanks for being there when I needed you. Love S. x x

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding. You are so fantastic at your job and without you, I would have never done this and always dreamed about having this op. You are a credit to The Hospital Group. Lots of Love Jane x x x

To Mr. D and All at The Hospital Group
I am really pleased with all the care given, and very happy with the end result. Thank You All.
Love S. x

To: All
Thank You to all the staff for your support prior to my op and after! Thank You MS for the fantastic job you did, I am over the moon with the results.
Best Wishes from L.

To: H and Staff
Thank You for all the care and attention you've given me.
C.