Tuesday 14 June 2011

The Hospital Group Reviews - Exceptional Weight Loss Journey!

Gastric Band, Stomach Band, Lap Band, Nottingham Weight Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery,
To: Mr B

I am writing to you about your staff team based at the Nottingham Clinic.  They are extremely friendly and helpful and are real assets to your company.


They make me feel welcome and comfortable whenever I go there.  They make you feel special and have the time to help you.  It does not feel like a doctor's surgery whilst your there waiting to be seen.  They chat with me and make me feel at ease whilst I am waiting.


I had a Gastric Band fitted at Dolan Park back in October 2009 and initially weighed 19 stone, I now weigh 11 stone.  As you can imagine I am delighted with my treatment and it was worth every penny.


During my journey I have built up a positive relationship with the team at Nottingham as I found that they are the 1st port of call if I needed advice or Gastric Band Fills.  On a couple of occasions my band has been too tight.  All I had to do was telephone the clinic in Nottingham and they would help me find the next available appointment to provide me with quick treatment.


They have gone above and beyond their call of duty with me and have exceptional people skills.  I would appreciate it if you could recognise what an exceptional job they are doing.  I will definitely have more surgery done at The Hospital Group just because of the support I received from them, as I have had such a positive experience.


Many Thanks, L.C.