Tuesday 14 June 2011

The Hospital Group Reviews - Nottingham Clinic Praise!


Cosmetic SurgeryNottingham Clinic
To: All
Thank you ever so much for everything you have done for me throughout my time with your clinic, you have been brilliant in my care and sometimes people like you don't get enough credit for what you actually do! You are a star!!

much love S. xxx

Cosmetic Surgery, Nottingham Clinic
To: All
Thanks Ladies for looking after me and the reassurance everything would be ok.  Thanks again for arranging everything in the short timescales I had. Great service and happy smiles.  Thank you all.  Love K. xx

Breast Augmentation, Nottingham Clinic
To: All
I had my breast augmentation in October 2010.  The whole experience from start to finish has been fantastic.  It is the best thing I have ever done, apart from having my daughter.  Mr P. was a very professional and friendly surgeon, who put me at ease with all of my questions and fears.  The staff at the West Bridgford clinic were so friendly and kind and always at the end of the phone.  I would recommended the Nottingham Clinic to one and all!
K. xxx

Cosmetic Surgery, Nottingham Clinic
To: All
What wonderful care, before, during and after. All the girls at the Nottingham Clinic are so helpful, I would recommend The Hospital Group to anyone.
L.