Tuesday 21 June 2011

The Hosptial Group Reviews - Fantastic Leeds Recommendation

Fantastic Recommendation For Leeds Cosmetic Surgery Clinic!

Breast Enlargement, Breast Augmentation
To: All

I would like to advise that my recent experience with the Hospital Group was excellent from start to finish. My patient care Coordinator, S.M. was very professional, she made me feel extremely comfortable and answered all the questions I had at every stage of the process. The contact throughout was outstanding and I could get in touch and ask any questions at any time, nothing was too much trouble.

My Surgeon M. was also extremely amenable; he made me feel relaxed and comfortable on the day of my breast enlargement procedure and at every visit before and after.

My stay in hospital was second to none, again nothing too much trouble and I felt I could get in touch with my surgeon at any stage to ask questions. I have been in to see my surgeon recently for my aftercare and he was great.

My results are fantastic, I would and have recommended lots of people to the company, and in fact my friend is having her procedure on 3rd August, after I recommended S.M. to her. I would always go back to S.M. and the Hospital Group for any other cosmetic surgery if I felt the need in future and I already have for other non surgical procedures. 

V.P.